I loved the book. My initial thought was to read slowly so I could make the book last longer. However, once I started it was hard to put the book down. After reading the other 2 books, this continued to take the reader deeper into the characters’ lives, thoughts and feelings. I found myself sympathizing less with some characters than I had before. But being greedy, wanting more and more from them. It’s interesting to see how far each character will go to survive the lifestyle they are put in.
After finishing the book, I stopped to think….. Could this really happen? Has it already happened? Is there a remote possibility that an organization such as this could exist? Do people really do things to excite their own pleasure at the expense of others? I think the answer is a definite YES.
The writer has a way of letting you become, fear or desire each of the characters, or at least the ones you favor. Looking forward to book #4.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)