Mr. Verry’s writing seems to capture the subject of the Sex Trafficking trade and how this “Trade” is very likely to happen and keep hidden for years and years. He focuses on a few select characters in his book and tells their story.
I have finished “Undercurrents” and enjoyed every word! I would rate it 5 stars. Naturally it keeps your interest. Avril’s story is very interesting and in the last couple of chapters I get the sense that she is beginning to enjoy being with “Sir” and likes participating in the torture. She has been with him for a few years now is “trying to make the best of it” as she has said, but I can’t help but wonder if she is resigning herself to her fate. Don’t know if I want her to be a member of the Consortium or not!
I love wondering about the different ways this story can go – I’m looking so forward to seeing where Heather and her father will end up. And what a surprise with Shelby! Katie’s story can also go down so many different roads.
Please keep your readers abreast of the next book; you left so many hints in Undercurrents as to what can happen in the future of The Consortium, Avril, Katie, Heather, etc. Looking forward to more from you. I think of all different avenues you can go to – can’t wait!!
Love your writing, Mr. Verry and wish you great success in future projects!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)